It seems like it has been a while since I've done WIP Wednesday post, so I thought an update would be in order.
New ironing board cover using Randi's tutorial
Bee blocks, details here.
I have all four I-spy placemats quilted and one has the binding complete. The other three would have been done, but I stitched the binding to the front instead of the back and have to redo that. I am entirely machine stitching the binding, so I like to first sew it to the back, then to the front. But apparently I'm an idiot and sewed the last three to the front first. Hopefully these will be done today.
After I realized my mistake, I decided to push that project aside and make something that I actually like.
Not sure what I am going to do with it yet, but I made a block using Katy's template from her Foundation Paper Piecing for the Terrified Series. I actually made a second one after I took this picture, but I don't like my fabric choices so you may not see that one.
Hometown Road to Tennessee
**Linking up with WIP Wednesdays at Freshly Pieced**