I'm sure you all have seen many of these taggings going around lately. Well, the lovely Laura of Needles, Pins, and Baking Tins caught me and forced me to answer 11 questions about myself and I in turn must tag 11 others.
Random pictures thrown in for a little color...
1. Do you have a favourite colour? If so, why are you drawn to it? Well, it is hard to pick just one favorite, but I would have to go with orange. Surprised? It is so fresh and fun it is hard not to be drawn to it. Though growing up in Tennessee it is easy to get an orange overdose, so it's a little surprising to me that I like it so much. Football is huge in Tennessee and the University of Tennessee Vols' colors are orange and white so orange is everywhere and sometimes it's a little much. But maybe that's why I like it so much now...it reminds me of home? Deep thoughts with Hoosier Toni...
2. Are you an animal lover? Any pets? Well, I have my Master's Degree in Animal Science so you would think that I would be an animal lover. Not so much. I like farm animals, but I have never had a burning desire to have a real "pet". Cows, chickens, even sheep, but dogs and cats...not really. Sorry to all you pet lovers!
3. If money was no object, what's your dream holiday? Oh, that's a tough one. I love traveling! I would have to say a trip to New Zealand and Australia though I'm not looking forward to that plane ride. Coming in a close second would be a very long RV trip around North America. So many places to see!
4. Do you have any weird eating habits? I don't think so...
5. Whats the worst injury you've ever had? A couple of bad sprains from soccer are about all I can think of. The only time I've had stitches was childbirth, so overall I'd say I've been pretty lucky about this one so far.
7. How did you meet your current partner/ love interest? Okay, this is going to sound awful, but I was his teacher. While I was in grad school I was a TA and Roger was in one of the classes I helped teach, though we didn't start dating until at least a year later.
8. What's your favourite movie? Another tough one. I wish I could say some kind of Oscar-winning drama, but I'm more into cheesy comedies. I love Footloose, The Proposal, and I am completely ashamed to admit this, but I really like Super Troopers and quote it way too much.
9. Who are you listening to right now? Well, the only time I really get to listen to music is in the car, and even then it is over the noise of three small children. Right now in the CD player in my car I think there are Eric Church, Cross Canadian Ragweed, the Indigo Girls, Shooter Jennings and a random mixed CD a friend made me that is mostly Journey and Fleetwood Mac.
10. If you had to pick one favourite blog, who's would it be? Impossible.
11. If you had to pick one favourite quilt, who's/which one would it be? Why all the hard questions? My favorites change all the time, but here are a few awesome ones...Natalie's Flea Market Fancy, Lantana Sorbet by chickenjulie, Crossroads Quilt by Red Pepper Quilts
Alright, that boring enough for you? Now for my 11 questions, many of which I will steal from other people:
1. What is your least favorite color?
2. What is your dream vacation, and would you take anyone with you?
3. What was your first car?
4. How did you meet your current partner/ love interest?
5. What is the worst injury you've ever had?
6. What is your favorite snack?
7. Besides quilting, do you have any other hobbies?
8. What is your least favorite household chore?
9. How close do you live to the place you grew up?
10. If you had to pick a favorite quilt, which one would it be?
11. Do you have any pet peeves that you don't mind sharing?
And now on to those unlucky ones being tagged...I'm sorry, but my memory is a bit vague right now as to who has been tagged since this has been going around for a while, so if you've already done this, feel free to ignore it!
1. Katie at Katie's Corner
2. Debbie at A Quilter's Table
3. Heather at Crafting...
4. Susan at The History Quilter
5. Erin at Billy Button Design
6. Jeanette at Stamp*Stitch*Create
7. Katie at Unconventional Katie
8. Sana at Sana-Saroti
9. Jenelle at Echinops and Aster
10. Hadley at Flying Blind
11. Erin at Why Not Sew?