Time to make the list of projects that I hope to complete before...July? Gosh, that seems like so far away. It has only been somewhat Spring-like here for a couple of days so mid-Summer seems a ways off. But I'm sure it will fly by! So what made the list?
1. Max's quilt:: Rolling this one over from last quarter. Need to press the front and backing then I can get on with it.
2. Chicopee Herringbone:: These were the bee blocks from my awesome Always Bee Learning ladies. This is a quilt for me and I love it. I have four rows complete and another 5 blocks halfway done, then I need to decide if I want to go bigger.
3. Constellations Baby Quilt:: I haven't shown this one on the blog yet, but according to Instagram I finished the top 6 days ago. Yesterday evening I got the quilting done so hopefully this will be an easy one to check off the list.
4. dGS April quilt:: I chose these paper-pieced square-in-square blocks using Tamiko's template. I asked the ladies in my Imagine Circle to make their blocks using navy, coral, aqua, yellow, and white/grey prints. I am really excited to see what they send back!
5. Diamond Ripples quilt:: These blocks are from the Modern Blocks Bee that I was in last year. I love these blocks but they keep getting pushed aside because I still need to make a few more since not all the blocks found their way back to me. I'm also out of Kona Snow and apparently can't be bothered to order more. I really don't have a plan for these, but would love to cross it off the list, especially after seeing Hadley's amazing version.
6. Hometown Road to Tennessee:: I recently unearthed this long-time WIP and actually have a bit of enthusiasm for finishing it, but that darn Kona Snow has me stalled. I have enough blocks completed to make a baby quilt, but I have enough of the prints to make it lap sized, so that's what I'm shooting for. We'll see what happens.
7. Stacked Squares Baby Quilt:: Another rollover from Q1. Still not feeling much love for this one, but I have a goal for it. Hopefully I will be able to finish it up in a way that I don't completely hate.
So it looks like I've made another list of 7 this quarter. I will be absolutely thrilled if I can finish with another 5 out of 7 like last quarter, though I'm not expecting that much productivity this time!